Thursday, January 22, 2009

Most of you know I am starting a Cleanse next week. I am taking 15 of patients, friends, and colleagues through it with me, it should be a lot of fun and a great bonding experience for us. I am writing a bit more info here on a few topics I have had questions on. Enjoy!

What should I expect?

Most of the time, you will feel great. You may have a day or two of "detoxing" symptoms, often described as similar to feeling like you are catching the flu. Muscle aches, diarrhea, or headache are the most common symptoms, but they are typically short-lived. You may feel only better through the process. Your energy will improve, and you will discover many food addictions and possible food allergens that you haven't previously been aware of. Your sinusitis will improve, your digestion will be better, your mood will be lighter, and your head will be clearer.

My weight is where I want it.

Even if you don't have excess weight on your body, an annual cleanse of toxins is a superb way to stay slim and healthy. Every day we are exposed to chemicals and man-made elements that are alien to our natural state. This exposure can congest the liver which will then create many more problems, such as allergies, hormonal problems like PMS or hot flashes, depression, constipation and/or diarrhea, and indigestion. Cleansing your body now before these become problematic will enhance your health now and in the future.

I notice the SP Cleanse shake formula you use has whey in it. What if I am lactose-intolerant?
If you cannot digest lactose, you may find that this shake doesn't suit you well. In that case, I have a replacement shake product that we will switch out in your kit. Please alert the office manager to this issue ahead of time.

I've already done this cleanse once. Can I do it again?
Absolutely! If you still feel you have weight to lose or haven't reached the state of health that is your goal for the long term, it would be very beneficial for you to cleanse again.

Will I keep taking my other supplements during the cleanse?
Most of you will stop taking anything other than the cleanse products. An exception to this is direct hormonal replacement (Progesterone creams, sublingual Estrogen, Progesterone or Testosterone replacement),or any prescribed neurotransmitter products.

No comments: